Platform to business regulation terms
- Introduction: These Platform to Business Regulation Terms form part of the Terms of Service.
- Do these Platform to Business Regulation Terms apply to me? These Platform to Business Regulation Terms only apply to Creators who are established or resident in the European Union or Sweden (also referred to as "you" and "your"). If these Platform to Business Regulation Terms apply to you, they form part of your agreement with us.
- What do these Platform to Business Regulation Terms include? These Platform to Business Regulation Terms provide information about our practices to comply with the fairness and transparency requirements set out in EU Regulation 2019/1150 (the "Platform to Business Regulation").
- Promoting Creators via other distribution channels: We may choose to promote you via our Instagram (www.instagram.com/MyFans) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/MyFans) social media accounts.
- Ranking on MyFans: We randomly suggest potential Creators for a User to follow based on the Creators that have earned money on MyFans in the previous 30 days. We have no ranking system. There is no search/discovery feature on MyFans.
- Complaints: If you have a complaint about:
- any alleged non-compliance by us with any obligations laid down in the Platform to Business Regulation which affect you; or
- technological issues relating directly to MyFans and which affect you; or
- measures taken by us or our conduct which relate directly to MyFans and which affect you,
then please submit your complaint to admin@MyFans.se.
- Complaint-handling process: Following receipt of your complaint under section 7 above, we will:
- consider your complaint and the follow-up which we may need to give to your complaint (including asking you for further information or documents) in order to adequately address the issue raised;
- process your complaints within a reasonable time, taking into account the importance and complexity of the issue raised; and
- communicate to you in plain and intelligible language by email or by message to your MyFans account the outcome of the internal complaint-handling process.