- Introduction: This document set out our complaints policy. If you are a User of MyFans, this Complaints Policy forms part of your agreement with us.
- Who we are and how to contact us: MyFans is operated by EGO Scandinavia AB. We are a limited company registered in Sweden, with company registration number 559234-6000 and we have our registered office address at Helenetorpsvägen 30, 355 71 Ingelstad.
- Who can use this Complaints Policy? Whether or not you are a User of MyFans, you can use this Complaints Policy to alert us to any complaint which you have relating to MyFans.
- How to make a complaint: If you have a complaint about MyFans (including any complaint about Content appearing on MyFans or the conduct of a User), please send your complaint to admin@MyFans.se including your name, address, contact details, a description of your complaint and, if your complaint relates to Content, the URL for the Content to which your complaint relates.
If you are unable to contact us by email, please write to us at the following address: Helenetorpsvägen 30, 355 71 Ingelstad.
- How we will deal with your complaint: Following receipt of your complaint under section 5 above:
- we will take such steps as we consider to be appropriate to investigate your complaint within a timescale which is appropriate to the nature of your complaint;
- if we require further information or documents from you, we will contact you to let you know;
- we will in good faith take such actions as we consider appropriate to deal with the issue which your complaint has raised. If you have complained about Content which appears on MyFans and we are satisfied that the Content is unlawful or otherwise breaches our Acceptable Use Policy, we will act quickly to remove such Content.
We are not obligated to inform you of the outcome of your complaint.
- Unjustified or abusive complaints: If you are a User of MyFans, you warrant (which means you make a legally enforceable promise) that you will not make any complaint under this Complaints Policy which is wholly unjustified, abusive, or made in bad faith. If we determine that you have breached this warranty, we may suspend or terminate your User account.